Sunday, October 17, 2004

More than 6 months

Current music: Massive Attack - Rising Son

So, I have been in NZ now for 6 months and 4 days. Crazy huh? I am still loving it here, but I am looking forward to going back to the States to see people. I realize that is still a ways away though.

Headed up to Wairere Falls (largest on the North Island) on Saturday. Walked to the top of them. Really cool looking out over the falls at the Waikato. Here is a picture... there are more at http://photos.colorado.edu/~lenny/nzlife/20041016


At night I helped Simeon shoot some of his video with Larry and Kenny.

Sunday morning I got up and had to do something. Couldn't go snowboarding because the rain had destroyed much of the park at pipe at the mountain. They are rebuilding it, so hopefully later this week or next week. I decided to go out and do Mt. Pureora again. I still hadn't been up there in clear weather. It is an amazing view... Taupo, Ruapehu, the Waikato...


Finished the filming os Simeon's video late last night. Here is a shot in mod-production:

No comments: