Thursday, October 07, 2004

Wiki work

Last night was pretty cool. Simon and I went rock climbing. We are getting a lot better and having a lot of fun with it. Hit up the Asian supermarket after and got a few things then got Chinese takeaways for dinner. When we got back to Sarah's place, they were all eating Chinese from the same place. Hung out there for a while then cruised home.

When I got home nobody was there. That was pretty nice. I could just relax by myself. I read for a while then went to bed.

This morning there was no milk at work for my cereal. That was pretty annoying. Now I want to make some coffee, but there is no milk for that either. Maybe I will just go make an Americano.

I think our CFO is coming down from Auckland today so I am going to have a chat with her about my employment in the future and my current plans because of my visa and stuff like that...

No comments: