Monday, September 27, 2004

I feel no pressure

Current music: Queen - Under Pressure (w/ David Bowie)

Last night was one of the nights that reminds me why I am here. Sometimes I get frusterated and miss my friends back in the States and feel like I don't have any friends in NZ. It was Gareth's birthday yesterday and we had a kick ass time. Sarah and Aimee threw Gaz a surprise party at their house. We all showed up there at 6 and had a big dinner. Everybody brought food to pass and stuff like that. Narissa even showed up!

After dinner we all just hung out like old times and had some laughs. Simeon and I went in to town later on and shot some pool at Spirit'd. When I was driving home I felt really happy that not only was I in a country that I love and doing things that I love, but I really have some great friends here.

Pictures from the party!

No comments: