Thursday, September 02, 2004

Last spa at Matt's

After work last night I was planning to do some cleaning, but I ended up going over to Matt's house with Ben and Hamish for a spa. Matt is moving out next week so that was probably the last time I will be there for one. I had to go home and do some cleaning after that. Since Ben and Mel are moving out we need to clean crap so that we get our security deposit back.

Tonight I am heading down to Turangi after work. I am staying at one of my co-worker's timeshares for the weekend. Should be some good skiing if the weather clears since there has been new snow all week. I think I will stay there right through Monday. I talked to my boss this morning and he is cool with me skiing during the week as long as I make up the time on the weekends. Stoked as!

No comments: