Thursday, September 30, 2004

Lori Lori Lori

Well... weekend is now. I have a CD that I made for Lori ages ago, but I suck at mailing things so I need to go mail it today before she comes over here and kills me. Wait... maybe I shouldn't send it. I could get her to come over here. And I won't let her leave...

This weekend I am going to try and hit the slopes, but looks to be icy as tomorrow and I don't think Ben and Mel can go on Sunday. Maybe I will go by myself.

I will be tramping and hitting up Gaz's birthday otehr than that... Sarah, SImon, and Gaz are all having a birthday together at the Kakanui house. Gonna be a good one. Maybe Sam will come from the Mount for it...

Last night Si and I hit the climbing wall and I climbed one thing that I had never done before... I need to get rock climbing shoes!

Ok, off to post Lori's CD.

No comments: