Thursday, September 09, 2004

Talkin to myself...

Current music: Blind Melon - 2x4

Last night was a more eventful night than usual. Simon and I went rock climbing with his mate Andrew. That was good. We are really progressing and it is getting to the point where we need better shoes because our sneakers don't cut it.

After that I went home and Ben and Mel were there. Mel left shortly after I got there, but Ben stuck around and we went to a party at his cousin's house. Tiger was there. I didn't really talk to him much, but good to see that guy once in a while anyway. We didn't stay at the party long and then went home to get Amanda and Olivia. Everyone went to the Home Bar after that, but I stuck around home and went to bed. Hamish will probably have stories about the night when I get home from work tonight.

No comments: