Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Busted foot

Current music: Elvis Costello - In Another Room

Yesterday in the morning I went up to Leadville with Jeff, Dan, Jamie, and Gary to play disc golf. A few days before I had scraped my left foot when driving because I was wearing jandals. It hurt so badly walking around in my shoes yesterday at Leadville and now my toe looks infected. I am treating it and hopefully I don't have to hit up a doctor...

Anyway, I worked all afternoon and evening and got so much done. It feels really good to get so much done sometimes.

The weather is beautiful today and I am going to go for a ride. I will try to make it farther than Jeff and I did a few days ago. I also want to call Red Sky. It is a golf course in Edwards which hires caddies. I want to try to get a job caddying part time.

No comments: