Thursday, May 05, 2005

Last weekend in Rochester

Tuesday night I met Todd out a the bar with his friend Rob. Marissa and Monique came too and we shot darts for a while then I went with the girls to Mark's Hots for breakfast.

Dan and I went to Buffalo yesterday to mee up with Jeff Hopper. We went out to dinner to the Saigon Cafe on Elmwood for some Thai food and some other people came. Beth, Mark, Kris, Frank, and Ben all came as did Jeff's friend Kevin and Kris's girlfriend Sarah. After dinner we all went to the Pink and hung out for a while.

This morning Dan and I met up with Jeff (my cousin) at Timmy Ho's for coffee and bagels then Dan and I drove back to Rochester. I had a busy day after that... I took to the dog for a walk, went for a short bike ride, hit up the mall to get my new glasses, met up with Monique at the hair salon in the mall, cooked dinner for the rents, and hit golf balls at the driving range with my dad. Like, whoa.

Not sure what is up for tonight. Monique is gonna give me a call later on and fill me in on what is happening, but I am not heading back to Buffalo with them if they are going there.

That is the recap of my life for the past few days. Bye.

No comments: