Saturday, May 21, 2005

Need more stamina

Current music: PGA Tour on TV

Last night after work Jeff, Jamie, and I went to Eagle to play some disc golf. I had +11 which is pretty good for my second game ever... Jeff had -1. It was sick.

This morning Jeff and I went longboarding and Dan went for a road ride down around Avon and Beaver Creek. After longboarding with the dog for 2 hours Tasha was done. Jeff and I then each went for separate road rides. He went up to Vail Pass (and probably over to Frisco) and I went up to East Vail, then down to Lionshead. My legs are so cooked right now after doing so much doggy-boarding and biking.

I think Jeff, Jamie, and I are going to do some more disc golf tonight.

I was meant to go to Boulder today I thought. Maybe I was mistaken and I was meant to go tomorrow. Either way I wanna get a hold of Meg...

No comments: