Monday, May 30, 2005

damn its been a while

Current music: Ben Folds - Fred Jones Pt 2.

So, I discovered Audioscrobbler a few months back and I have finally gotten going on it. I am living it. Very slick.

Anyway, since I have posted I have done quite a bit... On Friday I worked most of the day. How exciting. On Saturday morning Jeff and I went shopping for a mountain bike for me. I picked out a Specialized FSR XC Comp. I have put some money down on it and I will get it either tomorrow or Wednesday. I am stoked! In the evening I went over to Brienne's to help her move and then out to dinner with her and Dan.

Yesterday I went for a ride in the morning and then Jeff, Jamie, and I went to Star Wars at night. It was pretty good. It must be better than the other two because from what I have heard about Episode I+II, they suck.

This morning I went for a short ride up to East Vail and back. Jeff and I are going to go out for another when he gets outta work. He is probably going to pay me out badly. I am getting in better shape, but it will take a while to get in the shape he and Dan are in and then I still don't think I will ever have Jeff's energy level.

I haven't been taking any photos lately. I should...

No comments: