Monday, May 02, 2005

Lola...

My birthday went well. Had dinner with the family again. My mom made a chicken pasta salad thing that I love and icecream cake... Hmmm... I should go have some of that now.

Just when I was going to sit down and watch Desperate Housewives, Monique called. Then Marissa called within the next 10 seconds. Now I have two girls both wanting to hang out. Love it. Monique didn't wanna come hang out until much later so Marissa and I went to see Melinda and Melinda at The Little. It was good. I enjoyed it. Rather artistic and fun.

After the movie we hit up Lola's on Monroe and then Monique showed up way later on. Ended up getting plates at Mark's. Ha, had to do that when in Rochester huh? Actually, I got French toast, but then ate most of Marissa's plate.

No comments: