Friday, May 13, 2005

Vail is rocking pretty good

Current music: Something on Jeff's iTunes

Dan and I had quite a drive out here. It was a lot of fun. In Denver I picked up a computer for work and then we met up with Jeff and Ryan in downtown for lunch. After that we hit up the passes to Vail.

That night, after unpacking my car, we went for a bit of a bike ride.

On Wednesday I ran a lot of errands. I had to get things done like getting a bank account, faxing a bunch of stuff to work, look for an apartment, etc... I found one place that I like in Sandstone. Not sure how that will go. Waiting to find out if Jeff and Dan like the 3 bedroom places in Middle Creek Vail and if we will move into that one together. Jeff and I headed over to Avon and he got a longboard. That night Jeff and I longboarded the Vail village with Tasha, his Australian Shepard puppy.

Yesterday Jeff and I took off in the morning for A-Basin. We rode there all morning, but the cloud started coming in around lunch time so we took off. Went to Frisco for some coffee and longboarded there shortly. In the evening I started setting up my computer for work. I am going to try running Gentoo on it. X is compiling right now actually...

Today, Dan is working then heading to Denver. Jeff and I are going to go to Glenwood because he needs VW radiator fluid for his TDI Jetta and we will hang out in the hotsprings there I guess.

This text browser is not real condusive to throwing in links and photos. Those will come soon.

No comments: