Friday, May 13, 2005

Paid the dog out

Current music: Elliott Smith - Waltz #2

Tasha is whooped. I just got back from taking her all around the village on my longboard. She is sound asleep now and I can get some things done on this computer. I have given up on Gentoo... too much work. I downloaded and installed Ubuntu, but I really dislike the no root user thing it has going. I am gonna just rely on my old stable Libranet.

This morning Jeff and I drove to Glenwood Springs because he needed radiator fluid and VWs only take stupid VW fluid. It was cool though. The Glenwood Canyon is beautiful and we got to hang out in the Vapor Caves. They are so cool... Like huge steam rooms that are actually caves.

Anyway, I promised pictures. My new photos from out here in Vail, Colorado will be at http://cotton.is.dreaming.org/vail, so bookmark that!

When Jeff and I hit up Arapahoe Basin yesterday we had excellent weather:


Jeff and I got close on the lift for this pic:


There was even enough snow to rock the East Wall:

No comments: