Saturday, August 27, 2005

big day for the scout

Current music: The Flaming Lips - Fight Test

Yesterday was a fun day. Got up early and did some work, then took and break and went for a mountain bike ride with Megan and Scout...


I worked for a while more after the ride then went up the gondola to FAC (Friday Afternoon Club) at Eagle's Nest with Jeff, Nick, Ryan, and Elena. Ryan, Elena, and I met their realtor, her boyfriend, and Megan out for dinner after that at Blue Tiger. Oh... the sushi was awesome.

After dinner I went over to Ryan and Elena's new place and checked it out. Cool place. Then we went out to Samana and hung out there the rest of the night.

This morning Jeff and I went over to Ryan and Elena's new place, then went with them to get some lunch at Red Lion. They are up checking out Game Creek for their wedding. I am just gonna be big chillin' and reading a book for a while then probably hanging out with them later.

What a great life up here in the Colorado high country...

PS - if you haven't noticed, I am trying to put links for things in here so that you can see what these places are... Have fun with them.

No comments: