Monday, August 01, 2005

missing her

Amazing weekend... Saturday Jeff and Jeff Lapp rode the Ultra 100. While they were doing that I rode the Grand Traverse trail on top of Vail Mountain. It was over 22 miles of riding. I loved it. Later that evening I went down to Beaver Creek to see them cross the finish line.

When I got home Ryan and Elena had come up from Denver and were in town. I met them in town for some dinner at the Bully Ranch. They stayed at my house Saturday night.

Sunday morning we went to Edwards for some lunch, then walked around the Vail Village in the Farmers' Market for a while then they had to head back to Denver.

This morning I rode Vail Mountain again today. I rode up to Eagle's Nest then took the Liondown trail down. Such a fun ride...

Photos coming soon...

No comments: