Thursday, August 25, 2005

good day so far

Current music: Sublime - Santeria

I woke up this morning and had an awesome email from Marjo, so I called her. First time I have talked to her since I have been back in the States.

I went for a bike ride up Vail Mountain. It started raining just before I got to Mid-Vail so I pedalled a little harder and took shelter there. After about 10 minutes the blew over so I rode the rest of the way up to Eagle's Nest and took Liondown back to the village.

When I got home I read a little more of Tokyo by Mo Hayder. Excellent book so far. Hard to put it down. I am glad Johanna recommended it to me in Fiji.

Now it is time to do some work. I have a lot to do in the next month, so I better get cracking like the lightning happening outside right now.

No comments: