Saturday, August 06, 2005

So much mountain biking

Let's see... On Wednesday I rode up Vail Mountain to Eagle's Nest, then worked in the afternoon. Exciting huh?

Thursday I drove my roommate Megan to Denver to go to the airport. We had a good time. Hit up the mall, went out to dinner with Ryan and Elena, and had ice cream. I stayed overnight at their place after taking Megan to the airport at night.

Friday I went to REI in the morning and got a new bike seat. There are so many things in that store I want to buy. I think a tent and a sleeping pad are next on the agenda. Came back to Vail and Comcast came again to finish fixing my internet problems.

Today Jeff, Jeff Lapp, and I rode a big loop that went up to Lost Lake:


Then over to the top of Buffher Creek:


Then all the way back to Red Sandstone Road:


It was a fun ride and really scenic. After the ride we went into town and Jeff had to go to work so Jeff Lapp and I went to the Covered Bridge Cafe and had burritos. Now I am at home just relaxing...

No comments: