Wednesday, August 17, 2005

work will never end this week

Current music: The Sounds - Seven Days a Week

Denver was fun yesterday. Went out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory and Dan met us there and we went to the Rockies game. The Rockies lost, but they did make a run for it at the end.

Dan and I had to drive back to Vail after the game, but I-70 is closed due to a large rock slide near Idaho Springs. We took CO-285 to SH-9 to get back here. Long drive and we got back at about 1:30am. Took about 2.5 hours.

This morning I slept in then rode into town to get some chain lube for my bikes. Washed and worked on both bikes. Both of them have been shifting a little funny lately. The Bianchi was really bad and I had to adjust the cable, but the Specialized just needed a little barrel-adjuster adjusted.

Hulsey's parents got here today and I think they are going to stop by my place a little later. It will be good to see them.

Well, back to work since I really didn't do anything the past two days. I will need to bust my ass the rest of the week and probably the weekend too...

No comments: