Friday, August 12, 2005

Tim goes to Vegas

Current music: Burden Brothers - Beautiful Night

Yesterday I worked all day while my parents went to Leadville and Aspen. They said they had a really good time despite the weather. Last night we went out to dinner with Hulsey to the Red Lion.

Today Dad is golfing and I met Mom to have breakfast at DJ McCadam's with Tim and his dad.

This evening when I finish work I am taking the gondola up to the top of Eagle's Nest with my parents and we are hiking Berrypicker down to the base. I hope the weather holds... It is sunny and nice today and we have had one shower, so hopefully that is over.

Tim is moving to Vegas and he stopped here and stayed at my house on his way across the country from Buffalo with his father. Here is a shot of Tim and me on Red Sandstone Road overlooking the Vail Valley:

2 comments:

Kris said...

Who's the Amish boi?

Lenny said...

The Amish boi needs a beard like my brother's old one...