Monday, April 19, 2004

Finished my interview

So I had my interview with Endace. Real cool company. I like the people there and I like the products. I think it would be swet to work there. This damn recruiter at Neal Andrews is super pushy though. I haven't made up my mind how much I would accept the position for. I still want to go down to Christchurch and Wellington for some positions that might suit me. I want to look around. I have only been in the country for like 5 days and he is asking me if I would sign tomorrow if they offered the position. Damn, I really want to look at my other opportunities. I need to write him an email stating my intentions. He is one of those slimy recruiters who is just crazy. He needs to relax. He is causing me unwanted stress...

I think I will probably head out on the town with Blair tonight to play some pool and hopefully Simeon will come along. Anyways, gotta go write an email to my mum. It's her birthday today (here) and tomorrow (in NY). I took some awesome pictures of roses at the Hamilton Rose Gardens near Lake Rotorua yesterday that I am gonna send her (kinda like a bouquet). Here is one of them...

No comments: