Monday, April 05, 2004

last week of work

Current music: Jets to Brazil - Crown of the Valley

Ok, so here is what happened this weekend. Friday night I went over to Tim's and hung out with him and Joe then we went out to the Pink. Rocked the Pink pretty hard until about 3:30am. Tim drank a bit too much then we went home. I stayed at Tim's because driving all the way back to Jeff's at that hour is too much.

Saturday Tim was supposed to work at 8am... yeah right. He didn't even wake up until 9:30 and he went to work at 10:30. I stayed there and surfed around on the internet for a little while then headed to Jeff's at about 1:30. Matt and Molly took me out for dinner to Saigon Bangkok. Now, I went there before with Jeff and Beth and we didn't like it because we had bad service and the food wasn't great. I didn't tell Matt and Molly this though because I know they like it so much. Well, that night at about 4am I was on the toilet until 5:30am. Miserably sick... After dinner I went to the Hero sponsored show at Showplace. Brickey was up to his normal antics and managed to really piss off a mom. Went out to Pano's after the show with Beth, Brickey, Frank, Ben, and Jazorblade.

Sunday I laid around a lot of the day trying to recover from the early morning hours. Tim and I made some awesome Vegan Philly Cheesesteaks for dinner then went to the Death Cab for Cutie show. I didn't even really get to enjoy the show. The people were terrible. Everybody was talking and walking around constantly instead of paying attention to the show. It was very frustrating.

No comments: