Friday, April 09, 2004

Last day of work

Here I sit at my desk for the last time. I had an exit interview and my last scrum. I found out in my exit interview that I cannot keep my 401k here because I don't have enough money in it. I guess I will be moving it to an IRA. I need to get to the bank to take care of that asap.

Got an email from my uncle this morning and he said that I can store my car at his plant. Pretty sweet! I have been trying to get a hold of my parents to let them know what is going on and I am having some trouble...

Last night I went out with Beth and Brickey for some dinner at El Canelo. Damn I love that place. Ended up back at their place until late. I am not really tired today though. Probably a bit too much adrenaline. I haven't even had any tea... Time to make some.

No comments: