Tuesday, April 06, 2004

it seems the closer to leaving it gets, the more I have to do

Current music: ETID - In the Event Everything Should Go Terribly Wrong

Ok, so yeah. I have a lot of stuff to do and it isn't getting easier.

Chilled around Jeff's condo last night working on getting things ready to go then headed off to the bowling alley. My last Monday night Ballz Bowling... tear... Ha.

It was a good night even though I didn't win any games. Before I left the guys picked me up and crowd surfed me around. I don't care what people say about those guys because they have always been damn cool to me and when have any of my friends ever done something like that for me?

I guess it's time to live like the song says... "It doesn't get any better than this, so run like hell! So run like hell!"

Chris is here from Balitmore and I am hanging out with him and Hopper tonight. I haven't seen that dude in about 2 years. Crazy...

No comments: