Saturday, April 24, 2004

Still flat hunting

I went to a few flats today...

The first one is in a cool location, furnished, fairly cheap, but the landlady is a nutter. I am kinda scared of her.

The second one was a place with two girls. They are both really young (18) and they were kinda weird. I need somebody more laid back...and older!

The latest was way out in Dinsdale/Frankton on the other side of the tracks. Kinda a sketchy neighborhood. Supposedly there is a mum and her daughter there, but nobody was home. I was meant to be there at 3, but I was there about 2:35... I didn't really want the place anyway so instead of waiting I bolted.

I am in town now and I still have two to look at. One is real close by and I am supposed to be there at 5. The other is out south of town in Melville. I think I will go there tomorrow unless I can get a ride from Steve when I get back to his flat...

So tired of walking. My legs ache. I have walked heaps the past few days!

No comments: