Thursday, April 01, 2004

I haven't really done work yet today

Current music: Le Tigre - Deceptacon

Last night was awesome. I took care of my apartment with my landlord. Signed all the papers and stuff then went back to Jeff's for a little. Then Jeff, Beth, and I went over to Kris and Tim's house and picked them up to go to El Canelo for my farewell dinner. It was awesome that so many people came. Tim, Kris, Jeff, Beth, Mark, Beth, Frank, Ben, Hopper, and the Pizza Kid all came. We stayed there pretty long and had a good time then went over to Beth and Mark's house to hang out and we ended up watching the Howard Stern show because Courtney Love was on. She is so messed up.

Last night was the last time I will see Kris. He is headed to Florida today for spring break. By the time he comes back I will be in Rochester.

No comments: