Monday, April 26, 2004

Long day of flat hunting and it's not over

This morning I went into town and walked arond for a bit and did some shopping. I got an Element shirt at SpotX and I need some new sneakers too. The ones I have are starting to hurt my feet because they are old and beat up. Old and beat up shoes are my favorite that is why I keep wearing them, but when they start to hurt that sucks...

I set up an appointment to meet this guy at his flat at 6 and then I got a txt from Camilla saying they chose the other guy because he came first... Whatever...

Kenny drove me out to some girls flat in Melville. It was in a bad neighborhood and the place smelled like cat piss... Then he drove me to that guy's place on Grey St. He wasn't there... bastard.

I came back to Blair's and booked a flight to the South Island for Friday morning then rang that guy on Grey St. I walked over there and it is a pretty nice place but him and his girlfriend are slobs. So I walked back to Blair's and picked up some greasies on the way... Gonna go watch tv for a little then go to bed. I have to get over near uni by 10 tomorrow to see another flat.

No comments: