Monday, November 29, 2004

Bummer for the new girl

Last night when I got home from work I asked Brooke straight up, "Why is it that you feel uncomfortable living with me? I would like to know so that I can learn about myself." She says that I have a poor and condescending attitude towards living in the flat. I asked for specific examples of anything I did to make her feel that way and she could come up with none. I knew she had no reasons. Ha.

The new girl that is moving into the flat (not my room, the other one) started moving some things in last night. We had a chat and I told her that I was moving out. She asked why and I told her that Brooke and I don't get along, but I wouldn't give up anything else. I wanted to tell her not to move in, but I am not that mean. I couldn't do that to Jeremy. I do feel bad for the girl because she seems really cool and I hope it works out for her there.

Damn, I need to get a new WOF for my car. It expires today...

No comments: