Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Everybody is leaving

It is the end of the year and people are all moving out of Hamilton. Some will be back and some won't. Kinda weird. Harris is going to Egypt I think! That is crazy. Si is leaving today to go to the Naki for a while, but he will be back in January to do some tramping...

Went to Tralee last night to see the guys and give them a hand moving some stuff. Today is Thanksgiving, but I don't really have any plans for that. I think it will just be a normal day. Maybe I will go out to Raglan for some fish and chips in the sunset if there is one.

Tomorrow should be good. Ian's wife has an art show, there is a hardcore show at Youth Zone, and it is Jo's (work mate) 21st. I think I will hit up the first two. Then Saturday is Ben and Mel's wedding in Whangamata. Good weekend coming up even though there is no tramping involved.

No comments: