Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Stupid brakes...

Current music: Death Cab for Cutie - Sleep Spent

I had a bunch of brake work done a few weeks ago. Now every time I touch the brakes they make a really terrible sound. I just brought my car over to the guy and he said it is under warranty, but he can't get to it until 3, so bring it back then. I want my car to work...

Got an email this morning from Bubba. Most Precious Blood is playing in Auckland tomorrow night. I might head up there for that. Trying to get Marty to come with me.

Went home last night and just hung out and relaxed. Read my book and worked on photos. I have two photos now that I am gonna give to my brother for Christmas. He loves the poster of Mt. Ruapehu erupting that I gave him a few years ago so I figured I would keep it in the same vein. Since he doesn't read this, I guess I can post them here for you all to see...

I took this one during the sunrise on the morning of the 27th of June from the National Park Backpackers parking lot looking out towards Nguarahoe and the northern flank of Mt. Ruapehu:


Then I took this about a week later on the 4th of July from the side of SH4 in National Park Village. It is nearly the exact same image, but a completely different scene:

No comments: