Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Now there are multiple cougars...

After work last night I went home and we had two girls come by and look at the flat. One was pretty good, but she can't move in until December. The other was only 17! We told her that would be a problem...

Simeon then txt me to go shoot his video over again. He wanted to do it again, but without the rain this time. I guess the rain kept getting in the lens and stuff like that. Simeon, Larry, and I went over to the Bunnings Warehouse carpark again and filmed. It only took a few hours. I think this is gonna look pretty cool when it is all put together.

The election is going on right now. I think Kerry is gonna take it. For the record that is my prediction at 8am NZDT on November 3rd. It is about 2pm on the east coast of the US right now and no "formal media predictions" have been made yet.

I have my laptop sitting next to my work desktop and it is on the CNN website. It refreshes periodically. I am anxious.

No comments: