Tuesday, November 16, 2004

last day of work

Current music: Loveline - 20041028 (w/ Jimmy Eat World)

Today is my last day of work... for the week. The Dinses are arriving today and I am heading down south with them. Should be a good trip. I have a few concerns about them being really tired and not making the ferry, but I am sure we will make it.

Last night I just hung out around home. Jeremy and Brooke had some people over for a "dinner party". What is with them trying to act so "grown-up"? Gay...

Not sure where we are gonna go hiking. I want to go to Arthur's Pass, but the weather there might be a bit crappy. Rain with snow above 1100m. No good. Maybe we will hit up the Nelson Lakes area. There are a few mountains around there I am keen to do and it would be less of a drive anyway.

Ok, time to wrap up some stuff to ship off to the customer today.

No comments: