Saturday, November 06, 2004

Finally not sick

I went home from work on Thursday really sick. Not sure what did it. Everything was coming out both ends with full force. Not fun times. I went to the doctor on Thursday night because I was completely dehydrated and couldn't keep anything down. That was miserable. Stayed home from work on Friday and by Friday evening I was starting to recover.

Saturday morning I could finally start eating again and I felt almost back to normal. I didn't play paintball for Ben's stag though because running around would have made me vomit more... Yuck. Everybody came over to our house for Ben's stag bbq and party after that. Fun times! I will have pictures coming soon... Not too many though. Don't want to get anyone in trouble. We did set off a huge firework though. The neighbors were pretty pissed off. Eh... they are over it.

Did some Christmas shopping today and got some good stuff. The weather is awesome and I am gonna go back home and chill out in the sun.

No comments: