Tuesday, June 28, 2005

200+

I have now done more than 200 miles on my mountain bike this month. Not bad for owning it less than a month and being new to the sport...

Yesterday I rode Vail Mountain and took a new route for the downhill called Liondown. It was fun.

Today my new roommate Megan arrived. She seems like a real cool girl. Right now she is out with a friend at Sandbar, but I am going to stay home and rest my weary legs. Jeff took me up Meadow Mountain. Sounds like it should be easy right... "Meadow" Mountain. Well, I am officially kicked. It was 20 miles return to my house. Not only was it steep uphill, but it was downhill too... The downhill wasn't too technical except in a few spots.

My legs were so hurting when I got home that I had trouble walking up the stairs. I think it is time for the hot tub then bed.

Here is a shot of Jeff on top of Meadow Mountain checking out the map:

No comments: