Sunday, June 19, 2005

Busy weekend

Current music: Moneen - Tonight I'm Gone

I did not relax all weekend, but that is ok. Yesterday I rode up Vail Mountain... I took this picture from a little more than half way up looking down on Vail Village:


Afterwards I did some shopping in Silverthorne and got some bike shorts, new Timberland trail runners, a small bike pump, and some tire tubes... Excellent outing.

In the evening I went with Jamie, Jeff, and this other guy named Jeff up to Homestake to do some rockclimbing. I really need to work on my grip strength. I sucked.

Today I took Tasha and we hiked up the Deluge Lake trail. There was about 3 feet of snow in the upper elevations so I couldn't make it to the lake. I will have to either wear snowshoes or wait a few weeks...




No comments: