Saturday, June 04, 2005

new living situation

Current music: Splashdown - A Charming Spell

So... I found a place to live and I think I am going to move in there tonight. It's pretty damn sweet, in Sandstone. It is a 3 bedroom townhouse and there is one other person living there right now, Maura. Her parents own the place. I guess she is going to try to keep looking for another roommate. I was trying to get a hold of Lori for almost 2 weeks now to see if she was interested in the place. I finally got her today and she is apparently not moving out here. SHHHHOOOOCKING! I sort of knew it wasn't gonna happen all along.

Anways, here are some pics of the place...
Kitchen with an island:


Living room:


Dining room:


Hot tub with mountain views:


My berdroom:


Outside:


My own bathroom:

No comments: