Thursday, June 23, 2005

my legs are hurting again

Current music: Mogwai - Moses, I Amn't

Last night I went to the Sandbar with Jeff and Sanja. Jeff and I shot some stick and didn't lose a game. We were unstoppable. We were so good that after we won about 7 or 8 games in a row nobody even was challenging us. I had riden my Bianchi down there, so I had to ride back in the wetness. It must have rained while we were killing people.

This morning I got on my mountain bike and headed up to Red Sandstone Road. Jeff (a guy I went rock climbing with a few days ago, not Hulsey) was just getting on his bike in the parking lot with his mate Mike. I was planning to do the road up to the Son of Middle Creek trail and so were they, so I ended up riding with them. The Son of Middle Creek trail has so many ups and downs. My legs are worked now. It was an excellent ride though!

No comments: