Saturday, June 11, 2005

Back in Vail and tired

After Jeff got out of work, he and I went to Frisco to play disc golf. The rains came in so we had to leave before we even started. We went up Hooser Pass near Breckenridge to have a look around. The weather up there was much better. Tasha ran around a bit and got really tired in the high altitude.

We went back to Frisco and played since the weather had cleared up. On the way down there Maura called. She was in Vail and had seen the state of the house. I had left it a bit of a mess since I was just moving in and I didn't realize anybody else would be here. She was kind of upset about it. I told her that I would take care of it when I got back and that wasn't a big deal because she isn's showing the room to anyone until tomorrow.

After disc golf, Jeff and I went to A-Train. It is a new pizza place in Frisco. Excellent!

I got home and cleaned everything up. What a pain. My room is a mess and I need to clean that up soon. I will work on it slowly I guess... Right now it is time for bed! I have had a long day.

No comments: