Thursday, June 09, 2005

this will be the end of me

Current music: Sigur Ros - Vaka

Last night after I finished working Jeff and I went for a ride up Davos Climb to the radio tower. The views from up there were really good down valley. There was a race going on, so we had to be courteous to the racers. The first group was way faster than me, but the later ones were no big thang...

This morning I got up and went for a ride up Red Sandstone Road again. My legs were pretty beat up from last night so I only went up to the junction. On the way down I crashed pretty hard. I am not sure what happened. I was coming into a turn and braking a bit and I must have stopped paying attention to where I was going because a truck came and I hit something. I went right over the handle bars. Both my hands are a little bruised, and my left pinky is all cut up and swollen, but it's no bit thang.

Tomorrow will be my day off. Must let the legs rest for a day!

No comments: