Sunday, June 26, 2005

Kickin weekend with Ryan

Ryan finally came up from Denver to hang out in the mountains, but I shouldn't rip on him because I haven't gone down there to see him either.

On Friday morning I rode up Davos Climb to the radio tower and had a sick view down-valley towards Avon:


I worked in the afternoon and evening and they Ryan and Elena showed up here late at night. We went out to a bar with Jeff and played some pool and foosball then came back to my house and crashed out.

Saturday we all went out to breakfast at DJ McCadam's then Jeff had to work and we rode up the gondola. It was free yesterday for some reason. At the top we walked around a bit and went out to the top of the Wildwood Express:


This is shot looking down the Sundown Bowl and over at Blue Sky Basin in the distance... all part of Vail Mountain!


In the evening we hit up La Cantina, then went to Altitude to play some pool.

This morning we did some shopping and Elena bought a whole new snowboard setup... 40% off! I love summer sales. We walked around the Farmer's Market a little bit and got some food, then in the afternoon we battled out some weather and went to Frisco for a game of disc golf. Jeff of course brought Tasha. Jeff threw the dog in Lake Dillon... she loved it! Ryan said, "The dog has more air than I get on my snowboard..."

No comments: