Friday, June 17, 2005

No photos, but still fun

Current music: Friends of Lizzy - 10:1

Yesterday Jeff and I rode our bikes up to Lost Lake. Unfortunately, this was attempt #2 and I still haven't seen this lake. We got within a few hundred feet of the lake (Jeff says), but the snow was nearly waist deep and we had bike shoes on so we couldn't even tramp through it. In a few weeks it will be ripe, but for now it sucks up there...

This morning I went down to Avon to get some stuff at Wal-Mart and do some grocery shopping. When I got back here I washed and waxed my car. The last time that was done was at Delta Sonic in Buffalo when I took it out of storage. It needed it badly, but looks so much better now. It is great having a garage to park it in as well. Now, when the afternoon t-storms roll through my car stays dry and clean!

Ryan is coming up tomorrow. That should be sweet to hang out with him...

If you check this and you are not on MySpace, first you need to get on MySpace, and secondly I have an offer... I will be at my parents house in Rochester, NY during the first week of July and then leaving to drive back out here (renting a car) to Vail, Colorado. If you are along the way and want to do the drive with me that would be great. I am supplying the gasoline, but you will need to figure out your own way home. Get in touch if you are interested.

No comments: