Wednesday, March 31, 2004

these are the best friends anyone could ask for

Current music: Murder City Devils - Press Gang

Yesterday afternoon I found out that Leah might not be able to pick up my couch because she had no van. However, she ended up getting Crystal's parents' van and came and got everything. It is good to get rid of that stuff so that my landlord won't flip out today! Jeff, Beth, and I went to the Golden Duck for some mean Chinese. I have some left over that I am about to eat for lunch.

I went over to Holly's after Leah got everything. We watched a movie and played with the cat. She made me another mix cd. I think this one is even better than the last. Listening to it now...


I have so much to do today... I have to go to the post office to get my mail forwarded. Take some clothes to Salvation Army. Go through my apartment with my landlord and sign some papers with him. Go to dinner.

Tonight a bunch of people are taking me out for a farewell dinner. Pretty awesome.

No comments: