Thursday, October 16, 2003

Damn drivers

Current music: Maritime - Adios

Coming into work I turn from North French Road (2 lanes in each direction) onto CrossPoint Parkway (2 lanes at first, narrowing after about 200 feet to 1 lane). I turn right onto CrossPoint. People turning left should wait their turn. No, they never do. They always feel the need (even at 7:30 AM when there is not much traffic) to turn at the same time I do. Damn Buffalo drivers almost hit me today. What really gets me about that intersection is that the people turning their are either coming to work with me or going across the street to NCO. The bad drivers seem to always be the ones from NCO.

Aside from that...the Mico, Maritime, and Weakerthans show last night rocked. I had never heard of Mico before and they were pretty good, but nothing special. Maritime has some of the former members of the Promise Ring, including the singer. I love the Promise Ring and Maritime is really good too. Much happier sounding and almost danceable if you are a hippy. Sounds much more like old Promise Ring than the recent stuff which is fine by me!

Tonight is Death Cab for Cutie in Toronto...road trip with Sweet Baby Moose (ex-Sweet Baby Tim).

No comments: