Monday, October 20, 2003

This country will know us by name... This country will know us by name... This country will know me by name...

Current music: Damien Jurado - Where Shall You Take Me?

Rocked the Bills game with the old people and the Bills won. Then I came home and watched the Yankee game. They won too! I have been such a sports enthusiast this weekend.

Back to work for the week now. I have some people interested in the wxWindows work I am doing on UDP sockets so that is pretty cool. Now I just need to get it to work in Mac... <rant>Why is Mac so special that they feel they can use a completely different set of networking libraries? Just use sockets like everybody else does...</rant>

I really need to go to the doctor because my hands are both infected now from my wipe out on my bike... Why does this happen to me? I think I am gonna soak them again tonight and see if they get better by tomorrow. If not I am definitely gonna go tomorrow.

Why isn't it 5pm yet?

No comments: