Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Ouch...ouch...oooo

I am work now. We had a corporate breakfast this morning where we talk about the state of the company and stuff. Of course I had to sit at the table with the President and CEO of the company and I look terrible with all my cuts, scraps, and bumps.

They are starting to all scab up now although my head is a bit pussy and my right hand is not starting to scab at all yet. I have it covered while I am here at work so that I don't get an infection. I keep resting my elbows on things and that is not fun at all because they are so bruised.

I am not a complainer...really, but I am pretty messed up.

On the other hand, sweet to see Lori Vag last night at bowling, and Craiger came, and Rob and Pam came. It was like the good ol' days. I didn't bowl because I am messed up, but hung out.

Yanks better win tonight. I guess I am just gonna sit at home tonight (after buying tickets for the Weakerthans (and Maritime and Mico)) so I will probably watch the game.

Time for work...

No comments: