Friday, October 17, 2003

More concerts...more music

Current music: The Gloria Record - The Overpass

Tiredness is setting in...maybe it is time for caffeine. Last night I left work a little early and headed up to Toronto with Tim for Death Cab. They played with the Long Winters and Nada Surf. Neither of them were very good and I couldn't get the idea out of my head that I was seeing the band that played "Popular". Anyways, DCFC rocked my socks. They played a really long set too, I think it was about 18 songs!

We got home at about 3am so I slept in this morning until 8. Now I have to stay at work late. Boo. Oh well, I have plenty I need to do anyway. I wonder how the Onelinedrawing show went for Kris... I'll have to give him a call after work.

Just got back from lunch. We went to a kickin Greek place (sorta) called Sam's. One of the guys I work with knew about it. It had Greek foods, but then some really American stuff too like chicken fingers. Weird. I had one of the best falafel sandwiches I have ever eaten.

Woo! Beth's birthday today and we are going out for some fun times.

No comments: