Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Deboogering

Current music: Explosions in the Sky - How Strange, Innocence

Made a doctor's appointment for later today about my infected hands. Man...they are starting to hurt a little I think. Got meetings today for our company's 401k switch to a new provider. That is gonna be a hassle, but maybe it will be good and maybe we will get some better funds to invest in...

Last night was pretty sweet even though I only bowled one game. I shoulda bowled more, but I didn't bring enough money and I was tired. Monday night and I am too tired to bowl? Something must be wrong. Maybe it's because nobody has been coming to bowling lately so I just felt slack.

Why won't this email send?

I got my body and my mind on the same page, and now happiness is all the rage.
Promise Ring

No comments: