Thursday, October 30, 2003

Markets

I have been getting into the stock market lately. I have been following it a lot and finally decided to throw in some money... Just a little at first then maybe I will up the stakes later. Tuesday morning I bought GCI. They haven't done much since, but I will give it some time. I have another buy order in, but it hasn't traded yet. For right now I am going to keep that one to myself as I am not sure if I will get my bid price or not. Depends on how the opening goes.

Jeff and I went to some sweet farming, hunting, and tractor stores last night. I bought a pretty cool shirt. It is totally a women's shirt, but I don't think people will know. It was only $3 so I couldn't pass it up.

I was gonna make some homemade spaghetti sauce last night too, but by the time I got back from the stores and went to Wegman's and all it was past 9pm. I guess I will do it tonight. I have never made it before so I hope it goes well. Either way, my apartment is gonna smell good. If anybody wants some let me know. I am gonna freeze most of it so you can have some if you want!

Decided not to go to Plattsburgh this weekend. Tor is gonna go up to do some hiking, but just Saturday and I don't feel like making the long drive this weekend. I think maybe I will go around the beginning of December sometime and go snowshoeing instead.

Need caffiene...

No comments: