Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Finally!

Current music: Billy Joel - The Longest Time

Well, it is nice out and it is about time. Went for a walk during lunch today and saw some snakes... weird, I have never seen them out here before.

My grandparents 50th anniversary was pretty fun. Got to see all the old people that I never really see since I am not in Rochester anymore. Went out to breakfast with Stacia. Went to Canandaigua and ate gnocchis and cutlets that Aunt Ann made. She is possibly the best cook I have ever met. Went back to Penfield to go to Jennie's house and meet Patrick and of course see Marissa! Hadn't seen her in a long time. Bowling last night was cool because Zubz was there and he never comes anymore. Lori is gonna be back next week so she is gonna bowl with us and I think Matt will come too. I hope he starts coming every week because I really like hanging out with him. Why am I so emotional today?

No comments: