Friday, October 10, 2003

Damn SonicWall

So we have a SonicWall web filter here at work to keep us doing things that we should be and not hte things we shouldn't be. Well, I decided to check Friendster as I occasionally do and it is blocked! It never was before... Oh well, not a big deal. I just SSH'd to my machine at home, executed 'dig friendster.com' and used the IP I got back and it goes through the filter.

Last night Matt and I went bike shopping. He found one he wants I think and is gonna go back to buy it either today or tomorrow. Afterwards Tim and I were race car driving. We bought tickets for the Death Cab show in Toronto and we had to go pick it up at a TicketMaster in Canada. So we were gonna leave at about 7:30 or so and we thought the place was open until 9. Nope, it closes at 8... Tim found out and called me so after shopping with Matt I raced over to his house. I did 85 all the way there and that is crazy for me, because I don't like to go more than about 7-8 over the limit ever... I got there at 7:25 and we hopped in his car and we had to stop for gas! Then we made it to the Peace Bridge and the guy only asked us what we were going to Canada for...nothing else! Tim drove really fast on the QEW all the way to the mall and dropped me off in front. I ran to the record store and got there at 7:59 pm...1 minute before TicketMaster closes.

After all that excitement we headed up to Niagara Falls for some ass-kickin Xin Vego! I love that restaurant. Today I have leftovers for lunch. I can't wait...

No comments: