Thursday, November 06, 2003

2 days of chicken, hot sauce, and pizza

Yesterday Kris told me to come over and eat chicken wing pizza. So I did. Today is Pizza Thursday at work and I got chicken finger pizza. Only in Buffalo!

I called the police this morning to set up my fingerprinting... Stupid appointments were all taken up by 8:05 am. I gotta call tomorrow at about 7:30 am. I need to print out my doctor's stuff too and bring it to them to start filling out.

Hung out at Kris and Tim's last night for a while. Kris definitely played a Stacy Clark song on his guitar and sang it! Ha!

Ok, that investment I made a few weeks ago now...maybe it was the beginning of last week...was Corning Glass (GLW). It has done quite well since I bought it. Up 6.07% since I bought it as of 1:14 pm today. I would put it at a long-term "strong buy" right now. General Communications (GNCMA) isn't doing terribly either. That is up 4.24% since I bought it as of 1:15 pm today. I don't really wanna say much about GNCMA other than I have it. The latest earnings reports that came out today are kinda mixed. I guess I would say "hold" for now, but that may change soon.

So I am making a little cash there. I have a few more investments that I am considering lately... I'll keep those to myself for the moment.

No comments: